We decided to go for any possibility. We could never be sure even if we pay $400 additional rent per month (we thought unreasonably high, first off) or give away Snowy, we could not get guarantee for keep living in this house. We started to look for place to live with Snowy with no problem. I called my real estate agent who I have known years. She was the one who took care of me when I first started to live in Bay Area.
On this moment, we were still looking for a rent. Mostly house, maybe an apartment where pets are OK. When we visited real estate agent, Naomi office, we throw a wild thought at her. Is there a possibility of buying a house in Bay Area?
We discussed about bank loan first, but home loan procedure is inflexible and it looked to be next to impossible to get bank loan. We tried 3 banks which both of us had accounts, but answers were same. "No, it is not good time." In addition, being self-employed having main revenue source from Japan, banker did not give us good answer at all.
Housing market is now down. But real estate market in Bay Area stayed relatively high, Naomi had been saying. We asked her to search all over Bay Area. We stayed in her office until 10 pm that afternoon. Naomi looked tired at the same time hopeless. We begged her continuing to search since the time given from our landlady was about 5 weeks.
Check my websites to find out what I am doing:
Feel free to contact me:
Fill the Missing Link