Saturday, June 6, 2009

Foreclosure Experience - 1

Moving is always a pain in my neck. I have moved long distance, short distance, long stay, short stay, and everything as I had been international business staff. Moving was always hectic, troublesome, and tiring. But, I have never had moving experience like this time. It was good and bad experience. Above all, this time moving had kept me away from even writing this blog for the period of time longer than I thought.

As I explained in my previous series of articles "What our puppy gave us", this new house was almost like "God-sent" "Puppy-sent?", I know I should not have complained much about the move. Still, it was not easy for both my wife and me to move in "Foreclosure House", though I know that so many people are looking for this kind of deal of housings.

First of all, we were lucky that we could in time for the time limit set by the owner of our previous rent. It was one month time limit, due to "Pet Keeping Breach of Contract". If you have any kind of reason or background to quickly find home, buy, and move in in a short time limit, I do not recommend "Short Sell List" or "Bank Owned".

For coming articles, I would like to share what we have experienced in getting deal done and move in.


Check my websites to find out what I am doing:
http://vur.me/shawfunami/main
http://vur.me/shawfunami/SF
http://vur.me/shawfunami/zi


Feel free to contact me:
shaw@zhenintl.ws
Shaw Funami
Fill the Missing Link

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Marketing Unscrambled, Home edition said...

Shaw, It is good to read your posts. Glad that you are moved. Short sells are not the best say to go they can take a long time and a lot of stress.
Dan and Deanna "Marketing Unscrambled"

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Shaw .. good to see you back and I'll be really interested to hear the good, the bad and the ugly!

Well done .. in a few months .. it'll all have been forgotten about.

Your front garden looks nice ..

All the best - Hilary Melton-Butcher
Positive Letters

Unknown said...

Hello Dan and Deanna,

Thank you for your comment. It is hard to catch up with everything after an absence for a while. But I will do that. Yes, it is not good way to go for Short Sells unless you really like the property. I will talk about in the following posts.

Thanks again,
Shaw Funami
Fill the Missing Link

Unknown said...

Hello Hilary,

Thank you for your comment and thank you for your following. It is not easy to catch up after an absence for a while. But, I will continue to keep effort. You will see what is happening in housing market in US.

Thanks again,
Shaw Funami
Fill the Missing Link