Thursday, November 19, 2009

Instant Membership Site Creator - 2


In my previous post on the Instant Membership Site Creator, I forgot to tell you 2 important things.

1.  This software comes with complete resell right.  In addition you use it, you can sell to your customer.

2.  For limited time for launching, I am offering you special discount price of $27 instead of regular price of $47.





I will tell you what I am trying to do in details in coming post.  Please stay tuned.  Meanwhile, to get this software, please go to:

http://www.shawfunami.com/


Related posts:
http://zheninternational.blogspot.com/2009/11/instant-membership-site-creator.html


Check my websites to find out what I am doing:
http://vur.me/shawfunami/main
http://vur.me/shawfunami/SF
http://vur.me/shawfunami/zi


Feel free to contact me:
shaw@zhenintl.ws
Shaw Funami
Fill the Missing Link


Stumble Upon Toolbar

10 comments:

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Once again .. good luck Shaw - hope the sales all go well ..
Hilary

Marketing Unscrambled, Home edition said...

Thank you Shaw,

Both are good prices. It is good to know where to get such a good product.

Dan and Deanna "Marketing Unscrambled"

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Shaw .. I do hope all goes well with your promotion ..

Joanne Utke said...

This is a great software and shaw is a great mentor if anyone is in the market for this software get it here and you will be glad you did! We have been using it and are really happy with it and you can't beat the price.

Unknown said...

Hello Hilary,

Thank you for your comment. I start marketing digital products with my JV partner now. I am very confident since the products are good and suitable to my background.

Thanks again!
Shaw Funami
Fill the Missing Link

Unknown said...

Hello cahomebizmon,

Thank you for your comment. I will continue to market digital products which will benefit people in this industry. Now, once expensive office setting is all ours inexpensive way. I am so much benefited by them. I hope to share the experience and I hope my products can benefit many people.

Thank you again!
Shaw Funami
Fill the Missing Link

Unknown said...

Hi Dan and Deanna,

Thank you for your comment. It is very good product and good price. I will launch more of good digital products with resell right in the course. Please stay tuned!

Best regards,
Shaw Funami
Fill the Missing Link

Unknown said...

Hi Hilary,

Thank you for your 2 comments. The promotion is a lot of work. But I am excited and having fun with it.

Whenever I am enjoying it, I will succeed.

Best wishes,
Shaw Funami
Fill the Missing Link

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Shaw - Happy Thanksgiving .. have a really good time this year .. to you, your wife and Snowy

Unknown said...

Hello Hilary,

Thank you for your message. I wish you happy holidays, too.

Talk with you later.

Best regards,
Shaw Funami
Fill the Missing Link