Don't you have an experience to talk to yourself that oh, I should not have said that, or I should not have done that, after you told something bad or showed bad behavior to the people who you were talking to. Obviously there are moments when our emotion takes over our rationale and directly control our statement or behavior.
Most typical emotion easily takes over your attitude is an "anger". People do get angry. I do. Anger will take over your all logical thinking, change your face, change your tone of voice, and change your behavior. Can you think of anything which anger can benefit you? Even if you get some short time advantage because you showed your anger, negative reaction long term you are suffering may be far bigger than that.
1. Anger can damage your social reputation
2. Anger can damage your relationship with you family, friends, colleagues.
3. Anger can deprive you of power to make right decision.
4. Anger can make your emotion unstable.
5. Anger can damage your business.
6. Anger can harm your business success.
7. Anger can deprive you of peace of your mind.
The most important point is #7 above. Even if you could get what you wanted by showing anger, later on you may not feel peaceful about what the person you were angry at thinks. Or you may even think that person may think about retaliating you for your anger. It may take you for more than a day or so to regain peace of mind or give up thinking. We all know that anger does not solve any problem.
It is important to manager your anger and keep peace of your mind.
Check my websites to find out what I am doing:
Feel free to contact me:
Fill the Missing Link