Saturday, September 11, 2010

Raw Video: Calif. Homes on Fire After Explosion



On September 9, 2010, approximately 6:15 pm, a massive fire is roaring through a mostly residential neighborhood in the San Francisco suburb of San Bruno after reports of a large explosion.  San Bruno is the city close to San Francisco Airport.  The explosion site is west of San Francisco Airport, South of San Francisco City Area.

People first thought it was an earthquake or airplane crash.  Later sources announced that it was a gas explosion.  It was neither earthquake or airplane crash.  The cause of the accident is not yet known.  Sources says that at least 4 died, 38 houses destroyed, 7 damaged. 

The following is the Raw Video: Calif. Homes on Fire After Explosion.




I have several friends live nearby the explosion site.  Quite fortunately, I found that there was no damage in our friends.

I was driving on US 92, Highway right after the explosion, west bound.  My wife was next to me.  She noticed fire on the Pacific coast side mountains direction.  The fire must have been very big, since we could observe it driving the highway.

The image right was up in my friend site.  It is the closest to the scene we observed in driving the highway US 92.




Please also take a look at my Traffic Solution, which is now a part of my Internet Business Toolbox.
http://thetrafficsolution.com/aff/1206

Click here to get The Traffic Solution

Check my websites to find out what I am doing:
http://vur.me/shawfunami/me
http://vur.me/shawfunami/zi


Feel free to contact me:
shaw@zhenintl.ws
Shaw Funami
Fill the Missing Link


Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: