Thursday, December 3, 2009

Home Decoration for Christmas


Since this Christmas is our first one in our own home in Hayward, California, my wife and I talked in Thanksgiving week and decided to give our new house Christmas Decoration.

We have spent a lot of money in buying the house, so we would not be able to do much.  But, we wanted to give some kind of holiday season feeling for us to enjoy.

My wife is originally from North-East part of China and I lived in New York in 1985.  We both know how winter is severe in northern places.  We tried not to forget about it.  Our first project was to put some decoration to give us a kind of winter feeling in northern countries.


Again, it is not much, but we are glad we bought the Snow Bear, Penguin, Seal, North Pole animals for our home decoration, this year.  I thought we would be able to share the enjoyment of Holiday Season.  As we put them out front garden, since they looked so lonely, we decided to go out to buy more Christmas illumination for further home decoration.

This is a season when I have a lot of pictures to taken.  Also there are some Christmas pictures taken in past 3-4 years.  As our home decoration develops, I would like to continue to upload seasonal pictures!!

Happy Holidays, again, everyone!


Check my websites to find out what I am doing:
http://vur.me/shawfunami/main
http://vur.me/shawfunami/SF
http://vur.me/shawfunami/zi


Feel free to contact me:
shaw@zhenintl.ws
Shaw Funami
Fill the Missing Link


Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Marketing Unscrambled, Home edition said...

Hello Shaw,

Those are so cute. We would like to see what else that you have. Until next time. Have a great day.

Dan and Deanna "Marketing Unscrambled"

Unknown said...

Hi Dan and Deanna,

My wife and I are working on house lighting now. I will show it in next posting.

Thank you for your comment.

Shaw Funami
Fill the Missing Link

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Shaw .. love the north pole animals .. and your selection of the Polar white bear, the grey seal and the Penguin .. now I don't want to spoil the party - but they only occur in the southern hemisphere!!! They are true Christmas though ..

The look good together and you both and Snowy will enjoy them ..

Bye and enjoy your decorating ...
Hilary Melton-Butcher
Positive Letters Inspirational Stories

Unknown said...

Dear Hilary,

You are right that they are in Antarctic, not Arctic. I remember though there is North Pole Bear, though. Snowy loves those animals, too, now. First Snowy was afraid of them too big and too bright.

Thank you for your comment.
Shaw Funami
Fill the Missing Link