Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Impact Web Audio, Audio Editing Software


In addition to "Membership Ease -Membership Site builder Software-" and "Ultra-easy and Least-expensive Web Video Editor - Video Web Wizard" introduced before, we have started website download sales of "Impact Web Audio -Audio Adding and Editing Software-".

This software will tell you exactly how you can create professional, streaming web-audio players with just a few clicks of your mouse ... even if you don't know a single line of HTML code, and have never recorded a single audio file in your life!

"Impact Web Audio" is the best software adding background music to your site or blog, or your voice explaining how excited you are about your sites and products.  "Cool" Audio will impact your visitor and generate avalanche of traffic to your website.

With these powerful features, the cost is set for quite everybody's affordable level.

I anchored the image to open a new window of my site.  Please click the left image to learn more about this cool audio editor.

Don't let "website scrollers" kill your sales message, and with it, any chance at making the sale. You may not be able to choose what parts of your website your visitors read, but if you're using audio, you can be in complete control of what they hear.  It's time to break the silence, and finally start putting the power of the human voice to work for you.


Please also take a look at my Traffic Solution.
http://thetrafficsolution.com/aff/1206

Click here to get The Traffic Solution

Check my websites to find out what I am doing:
http://vur.me/shawfunami/me
http://vur.me/shawfunami/zi


Feel free to contact me:
shaw@zhenintl.ws
Shaw Funami
Fill the Missing Link


Stumble Upon Toolbar

Emotional IQ - Martial Arts Training Helps

No comments: