Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ultra-easy & least-expensive Video Editor Software


In addition to "Membership Ease -Membership Site builder Software-"  introduced earlier this year, we have started website download sales of "Ultra-easy and Least-expensive Web Video Editor - Video Web Wizard".

It convert almost any form of video data to FLV Web Format as easy as 1-2-3.  You can select Website Player Style as you wish from 9 options.  It automatically Redirect the viewer to a Website Address you choose after the Movie has ended.

This software is suitable for Video Ads or Infomercials, Company Presentations or Talks, Funny, Strange, Helpful, or "Cool" Videos that generate avalanche of traffic to your website.

With these powerful features, the cost is set for quite everybody affordable level.

I anchored the image to open a new window of my site.  Please click the left image to learn more about this cool video data editor.



Check my websites to find out what I am doing:
http://vur.me/shawfunami/me
http://vur.me/shawfunami/zi


Feel free to contact me:
shaw@zhenintl.ws
Shaw Funami
Fill the Missing Link


Stumble Upon Toolbar

Emotional IQ - Martial Arts Training Helps

2 comments:

Marketing Unscrambled, Home edition said...

Hello Shaw,

It is good to know that you have this kind of software. That can come in very handy. Thank you for letting us know.

Dan and Deanna "Marketing Unscrambled"

Unknown said...

Hi Dan and Deanna,

Thank you for your comment. My plan is that I will bring more useful tools and solutions. Please keep tuned.

Thank you, again.
Shaw Funami
Fill the Missing Link