Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Website M&A

It was about 2 years ago, my friend invited me to be involved in Merger and Acquisition (M&A) Business. I said "No", first place. I have known M&A to be cruel in side of being bought out. I was involved in selling, buying companies, and forming Joint Ventures in past working experience. In any event, bought company loses identity and many employee chased out or spin out disappointed.

Then, I had an opportunity to learn updated situation on M&A. I learned that these days M&A is different from the days that I knew. Employees MBO (Management Buy Out) to save their own company from lausy management. Small Start up Ventures grow to marge for more services and operations. I finally decided to get myself involved in their M&A scheme.

M&A is nothing new in business world. It has been excercised for more than 100 years. 1980's European companies reformed themselves by using this method. In Reagan Administration, for the purpose of strengthening corporate America, anti-trust laws were modified. Then, there were a lot of M&A's, Buyouts, Takeovers, Hostile Acquisitions, White Nights... The time for Michael Milken, Ivan Bowsky.

Today, M&A plays important roles for Internet Venture Start ups grow in faster speed. It was new in our memory that Google bought out YouTube. I believe accelerating M&A in Internet, PC, Network business world will benefit both business and consumers for better site services.



Check my websites to find out what I am doing:
http://funami.edcdiamond.com/
http://www.shawfunami.com/
http://zhenintl.ws/

Feel free to contact me:
shaw@zhenintl.ws
Shaw Funami
Fill the Missing Link

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: