"God created human beings. Next day, God found they are so vulnerable. So, He decided give them dogs."
YouTube Link is below. Seeing is believing.
The movie released in Japanese Theaters in March, 2008. This is about relationship between a girl who lost her mother and her dog, golden retriever puppy. The girl's mother before she died taught her girl how to build relationship with her new puppy, "Socks". It is written:
1) Listen patiently to what I have to say.
2) Trust me, for I am always on your side.
3) Play with me a lot.
4) Don’t forget that I have feelings too.
5) Let’s never fight, ‘Cause someday, I’ll be big enough to win.
6) If I don’t obey you, I have a good reason.
7) You have school, and friends. But as for me, I only have you.
8) Stay my best friend even when I’m old.
9) I’ll only live about ten years, so let’s make every moment count.
10) I’ll never forget our life together. So when my time comes, please be by my side.
I can spend whole day explaining this movie, but I recommend you to watch this movie if you are a dog lover. Here is the link:
Wiki has motion picture file:
As for Xue Er, my wife and I decided her English name to be "Snowy", instead of "Snow" as my English blog friend called her so. Snowy is growing incredibly fast. She is becoming bigger and bigger, stronger and stronger everyday. Unbelievable. Below is the recent picture we took.
Check my websites to find out what I am doing:
Feel free to contact me:
Fill the Missing Link