Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Our New Family Member "Xue Er" -Snow- House Breaking

3 days passed since "Xue Er" -Snow- came to our home. We held her and took her out to downtown for the first time. She cannot walk on the street since she has not finished Rabies shot. Everybody liked them. My wife and I took her to my wife's bank and all counter people came out to look at her and touch her.

One of the customers there took "Xue Er" picture with his cell phone camera. She is 6 weeks old and just 3 days in our home, but she knows other family members and kisses our cockatiel's (her name is "Goldy") wing to recognize her as a part of our family. Goldy is a little bit afraid of "Xue Er", since she is a lot bigger than Goldy, but it looks like they can get along okay.

Please enjoy her video:

"Xue Er" -Snow- 3rd day of Shaw Funami Family, House Breaking:



Check my websites to find out what I am doing:
http://vur.me/shawfunami/main
http://vur.me/shawfunami/SF
http://vur.me/shawfunami/zi


Feel free to contact me:
shaw@zhenintl.ws
Shaw Funami
Fill the Missing Link

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Shaw .. well done .. it's so good that Xue Er .. is obviously enjoying herself ...

Enjoy her ..

Hilary Melton-Butcher
Positive Letters

Unknown said...

Hi Hilary, Thank you for your comment and thank you for your watching my dog's video. She is so lovely.

Shaw Funami
Fill the Missing Link

Peter Baca said...

Hello Shaw,

Dogs are so precious! Xue Er is a beautiful puppy! Enjoy your time with the new family member!

Thanks for the posting the video!

Best Regards

Pete Baca
The Car Enthusiast Online

Unknown said...

Pete,

Thank you for your comment. Yes, we noticed that dogs are very precious for our lives. Xue Er means a lot to us.

Shaw Funami
Fill the Missing Link