Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day Weekend from San Francisco

Now, it is 12:42am in Pacific Standard Time in San Francisco. It may be a little late to say "Happy Valentine's Day". But this long weekend continues, so I would like to take a moment to share "Happy Valentine's Day" with you from San Francisco.

I continue to upload some of my favorite pictures today, too. First from my best favorite for these 5 years. Seagull and Alcatraz below left.

This picture was accidentally taken when I was trying to take a picture of Alcatraz island. The seagull almost posing in front of my camera.

I liked this picture so much that I use it as background picture of my PC's. I also used it in my web magazine several times.

Next one below right is world famous San Francisco Cable Car. Cable Car runs in San Francisco for many directions, but I like Union Square area Cable Cars with many sightseers.

Last picture today is Chinese Gate of China Town, right below. When I have a time in downtown San Francisco, I like to walk inside of China Town. There are lots of interesting souvenir shops selling T-shirts with Chinese Characters, Back scratchier, Jade Dolls, etc...

As I wrote several times, in comparison with Japan Town, which is more or less sightseeing place, I like China Town with lots of activities.

Fisherman's Wharf, Union Square, and China Town are 3 "Must Visit" spots when you first visit San Francisco.

Check my websites to find out what I am doing: http://funami.edcdiamond.com/
http://www.shawfunami.com/
http://zhenintl.ws/


Feel free to contact me:
shaw@zhenintl.ws
Shaw Funami
Fill the Missing Link

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Shaw .. the ubiquitous seagull .. well posed - did you pay it a fee!! It's interesting to see Alcatraz in the background. Your other two pictures the cable car and the Chinese Gate - thanks for your lovely views over your weekend & your three "must visit sites".

Hilary: Be Positive Be Happy

Unknown said...

Hi Hilary, Thank you for your comment. The picture of seagull was all by accident. It looks he likes to be in the picture, right? I will keep posting interesting area pictures.