Sunday, February 15, 2009

San Mateo - Burlingame, City of Airport and SF Bay

I really cannot believe in my self that I have been living in San Francisco, Bay Area more than 12 years. It was really a coaster ride of life. Employed - Unemployed - Divorced - Re-married - Go Independent. One of the factors which has driven me to keep staying in SF Bay Area is that I love this area. I was born in Tokyo. Tokyo has its own bay and ocean side. But they are not as beautiful as this area. It took me for more than one hour to hit ocean side from the area I was living in Tokyo.

Here in San Francisco, Burlingame, San Mateo, it is 3 - 5 minutes drive to hit Bay Shore, whereas I can enjoy views of San Francisco Bay and Airplanes taking off and landing from San Francisco Airport. I would like to share and enjoy some pictures of my area.

First left is my house. We moved in this house October, last year. In major cities in China, there is no house for people to live. People live in apartment. So, my wife and my mother is law got excited.

Nest right is a picture taken in San Francisco Bay Shore. This is my favorite spot to think and relax. There are small path or trail to walk, jog, bike ride. A lot of people walk this trail with their family in weekends. They always smile and greet each other when they meet in the middle of trail.

2 white big buildings are airport area hotels. San Francisco International Airport is left side. Walking this trail, you can watch airplanes come and go. As you know, SF Airport has 2 parallel run ways. You can watch famous SF Airport parallel landing from here.

Below left is also a view to San Francisco Bay. There are always seagulls, geese, ducks, and other birds were seen. I like this area to be very close to nature.

Check my websites to find out what I am doing:
http://funami.edcdiamond.com/
http://www.shawfunami.com/
http://zhenintl.ws/


Feel free to contact me:
shaw@zhenintl.ws
Shaw Funami
Fill the Missing Link

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Shaw .. I love your house .. it looks great - no wonder the birds are happy! As you say I'm so pleased your wife and mother-in-law are happy with a whole house!

The walkway I love .. I feel very jealous of cities with walkways like these .. love them ..

More pictures of your Ocean ..

Thanks for showing us your neighbourhood ..

Hilary - Be Positive Be Happy

Anonymous said...

Hi Shaw
This is great, your house is very cute. Now I have a better idea about who you are. When you lives with your family and your birds.
Thanks for sharing.
Giovanna Garcia
Imperfect action is better than no action

Unknown said...

Hi Hilary, Thank you for reading all of my articles. I appreciate it. We are excited about the house. This was first house in US for all of us, my wife, wife's mother, and me. I really like the environment we have here.

Unknown said...

Hi Giovanna, Thank you for your comment. These articles got very much personal+private. But I am glad to post them if you enjoyed them. Thank you again for your visit and comment.